The website shop.eurasiaprecept.org, hereinafter referred to as 'Seller', is owned and managed by A.O. Teaching from Word-Precept Ministries for Moldova.
Legal address: Alexandru cel Bun 62, ap. 39, Chisinau, Moldova
Address: Alexandru cel Bun 62, ap. 39, Chisinau, Moldova
Fiscal Code: 1011620008908
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Contact phone: +373 (79) 005865
Browsing the shop.eurasiaprecept.org website followed by the Order is equivalent to the reading, understanding and acceptance of the terms below by any Customer.
The shop.eurasiaprecept.org site reserves the right to change and update the content of this site at any time, as well as the Terms and Conditions of Use, without any prior notice. In case of divergence or misunderstandings between shop.eurasiaprecept.org and the Client, the Terms and Conditions valid at the time of the Order will apply.
- User – any person who visits the shop.eurasiaprecept.org website.
- Client - individual/legal person placing an Order.
- Products and services - any product or service mentioned in the Order, to be provided by the Seller to the Customer.
- Order – an electronic document that intervenes as a form of communication between the Seller and the Customer through which the Customer expresses his intention to purchase certain Products and Services and make their payment.
- Contract – an Order confirmed by the Seller, whereby the Seller agrees to sell and deliver the Products and Services and the Customer agrees to purchase, receive and pay for these Products and Services.
- Courier – any person under public or private law that provides courier services.
2. Intellectual property rights
- The content of the shop.eurasiaprecept.org website: images, texts, web graphics, scripts, software, design rights, model rights, patents, trademarks, is fully the property of 'A.O. Learning from the Word - Precept Ministries for Moldova' and its suppliers and is protected by the Law on copyright and related rights and the laws on intellectual and industrial property.
- Use without the consent of A.O. 'Teaching from the Word - Precept Ministries for Moldova' of any elements listed above is punishable according to the legislation in force.
- A.O. 'Learning from the Word - Precept Ministries for Moldova' does not guarantee that the site, the servers on which it is hosted, or the e-mails sent from shop.eurasiaprecept.org are free of omissions, defects, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, drops of line or any other similar factors. The user uses the site at his own risk, shop.eurasiaprecept.org being free from any liability for any direct or indirect damages caused by the use or access/visiting of the site or as a result of the use of the information on the site. A.O. 'Learning from the Word - Precept Ministries for Moldova' is not responsible for errors or omissions that may occur in the drafting or presentation of the materials on the website.
- A.O. 'Learning from the Word - Precept Ministries for Moldova' does not assume responsibility for the product descriptions presented on the shop.eurasiaprecept.org website, which are made available to A.O. 'Teaching from the Word - Precept Ministries for Moldova' by suppliers. In this sense, the products delivered in the order may be different from those presented online (cover, packaging, color, appearance, accessories, format, etc.), the seller is not responsible for such situations, but will try to resolve them as soon as possible after reporting them.
- The information included on shop.eurasiaprecept.org is informative and is made available in good faith from sources that the Seller considers reliable. In the event that any of the published articles or any other information falls under the scope of the Law on copyright and related rights, the User is requested to bring this fact to the attention of the Seller at the address firstname.lastname@example.org, so that the necessary legal measures can be taken .
- The opinions expressed in the materials that are published in the literary blog, cultural community and reviews sections are assumed entirely by the authors of those materials and do not involve the joint responsibility of shop.eurasiaprecept.org.
- shop.eurasiaprecept.org reserves the right to cancel Orders for Products and Services that are displayed on the site as a result of technical errors or that, due to technical errors, show clearly erroneous/derisory prices for products (prices that may any buyer with an average level of training would consider them to be erroneous/derisory).
- shop.eurasiaprecept.org, as the organizer of the promotional campaigns, does not assume responsibility for the loss or damage of the campaign voucher, is not responsible for forged or damaged vouchers and reserves the right to cancel the voucher used for the purchase or reduce its value from the amount to be reimbursed, in the case of the legal return of a product participating in the respective campaign.
- Any links to other sites are provided only for the purpose of increased accessibility of information, and shop.eurasiaprecept.org does not assume any responsibility or liability for the content of these sites, for the products or services promoted or sold through these sites.
4. Limit access to the site
- Users of the shop.eurasiaprecept.org site can make comments and any other communications, can send suggestions, questions or information, if their language is civilized and the content of the communications is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, disturbing in any way other people's privacy, does not violate intellectual property rights, does not contain viruses, does not serve promotional campaigns unrelated to shop.eurasiaprecept.org, is not mass e-mail or any other form of spam.
- Persons who will use a false e-mail address or send electronic messages or any other communications in the name of another natural or legal person or in the name of any other entity will be reported to the competent authorities.
- shop.eurasiaprecept.org does not assume responsibility and will not be liable for any damages of any kind caused by such communications.
- In the case of sending or displaying materials/documents involving texts, replies, reviews, etc., formulated by Users, it is considered that the respective User guarantees their originality and grants shop.eurasiaprecept.org and its affiliates/associates the non-exclusive, unlimited, free, irrevocable right and retransmissible to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works, as well as the right to distribute, present these contents anywhere in the world, by any means.
- The user guarantees that he has all the rights to the content that he displays or transmits on the site, in any way, so that, by using this content, he does not cause damage to any third-party physical or legal entity.
5. Processing of personal data
- The categories of personal data processed are: name and lastname, gender, date and place of birth, data from civil status documents, telephone/fax, address (domicile/residence), e-mail.
- When a User creates an account on shop.eurasiaprecept.org, he will receive commercial communications from shop.eurasiaprecept.org only to the extent that he has given his express consent by selecting the appropriate option.
- Data collected regarding newsletters and alerts is confidential. shop.eurasiaprecept.org will be able to select the Users to whom it will send newsletters and alerts.
- According to the provisions of Law no. 133 of 08.07.2011 regarding the protection of personal data, shop.eurasiaprecept.org guarantees maximum protection of the Clients' personal data against destruction, modification, blocking, copying, dissemination, as well as against other illegal actions likely to affect their rights . Thus, shop.eurasiaprecept.org processes personal data provided by Users safely and only for the specified purposes.
- The purpose of collecting personal data is: economic and financial management, advertising, marketing, advertising, statistics, electronic communications services, informing Customers about the status of their account on shop.eurasiaprecept.org, informing Customers about the progress and status of Orders.
- Completing the forms on the website by the Users is equivalent to the unconditional acceptance that these data will later be included in the database of shop.eurasiaprecept.org and will be used and processed by shop.eurasiaprecept.org, its affiliates and collaborators for the performance of activities listed above including but not limited to marketing, courier, payment/banking service providers.
- Customers benefit from the rights provided by Law no. 133 of 08.07.2011 regarding the protection of personal data, respectively, the right to information, the right to access data, the right to intervene, the right to oppose, the right not to be subject to an individual decision, the right to go to court in case of violation of rights.
- Customers have the right to request the total or partial deletion of personal data. The customer may request any of the rights listed above based on a written, signed and dated request submitted to the administrator A.O. 'Learning from the Word - Precept Ministries for Moldova', at email@example.com. The refusal to provide this data determines the impossibility of honoring the Orders.
- If the Customer modifies by using the forms on the website the personal data already delivered to shop.eurasiaprecept.org and there are Orders in progress, the Orders retain their data from the moment the Order was placed.
- shop.eurasiaprecept.org does not ask its Users by any means of communication (phone/e-mail etc.) for confidential information, bank account data, personal passwords, etc. If the User discloses them to third parties, he bears full responsibility for his actions. Thus, in cases of disclosure of such data, the User cannot hold the shop.eurasiaprecept.org site responsible for any kind of damage.
6. Registering as a user
- To create an account on the shop.eurasiaprecept.org website, the User is required to use a valid email address.
- shop.eurasiaprecept.org may refuse the registration request in situations where it finds that it has used information inconsistent with reality or uses the services in a manner inconsistent with normal usage.
- The final price paid by the Customer consists of the price of the product(s) + related shipping and/or collection costs. Delivery prices are detailed on the website.
- All prices related to products and services sold through the shop.eurasiaprecept.org site are expressed in Euros and include VAT.
- When paying by bank card, the final amount will be converted into Lei according to the current MAIB exchange rate.
- By completing the Order, the Customer guarantees that all the data provided is real and correct, otherwise he could bear the consequences of these errors (Order delayed, wrongly transmitted, cancelled, etc.).
- shop.eurasiaprecept.org cannot be held responsible for erroneously entered information, which may result in delivery delays or order cancellation. In this context, all transport charges incurred in order to reship the Order will be borne by the Customer.
- By completing the Order, the Customer agrees that a shop.eurasiaprecept.org representative will contact him by any available means agreed by the Parties (e-mail/telephone) for personal confirmation of the Order. (This e-mail is only a confirmation of receipt of your order request. Your contract to purchase these products is not fully completed until we send you an e-mail notifying you that the products have been shipped.)
- For the convenience and safety of the Customer, there is the option for 30 minutes after placing an Order to cancel the Order if the Customer has an account on shop.eurasiaprecept.org. Thus, if the User who placed an Order by mistake or changed his mind, the Order can be canceled within 30 minutes after placing it. In the case of payments made by card, the final payment amount will be withdrawn from the Customer's account only at the end of the 30 minutes. For a digital product, the option is only possible if the download link has not been accessed (the Customer has not downloaded the product).
- shop.eurasiaprecept.org may refuse an Order following prior notice to the Customer, without any obligations between the parties and without a party being able to claim damages, for the following situations:
- online transaction failure / invalidation
- technical error in order processing;
- non-acceptance by the issuing bank of the Customer's card / the transaction;
- incomplete or incorrect Customer data;
- the Client's activity may cause damage to the site shop.eurasiaprecept.org / partenerilor;
- consecutive failed deliveries;
- other objective reasons: if the Customer does not guarantee that the payment method is valid and that it is not obtained through a fraudulent method or there are suspicions regarding the payment method.
- Even though it has taken all measures to ensure that the information presented on this website is accurate and correct, shop.eurasiaprecept.org cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies that may appear when the Customer completes the forms on the website to complete the Order. Users are responsible for evaluating the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the information provided in the forms available on this site.
- In certain situations and for justified reasons, shop.eurasiaprecept.org reserves the right to change the quantity of Goods and/or Services in the Order. In these situations, shop.eurasiaprecept.org will notify the Customer at the e-mail address or phone number provided to the Seller when placing the Order and will return the value of the undelivered product.
- The contract is considered concluded between the Customer and shop.eurasiaprecept.org at the moment the Customer receives from shop.eurasiaprecept.org, by means of e-mail and/or SMS, the notification of dispatch of the Order.
- The shop.eurasiaprecept.org obligation is considered fulfilled when the Ordered products are delivered to the Customer at the address indicated by him at the time of placing the Order.
- The Buyer's obligation is considered fulfilled when the Order is paid. *It is possible that the email with the order validation notification will end up in the 'SPAM' or 'PROMOTIONS' folder of your email box, so please check the 'SPAM' or 'PROMOTIONS' folder to check if you have received or not the email from us.
9. Billing – Payments
- The price, payment method and payment term are specified in the Order.
- The Seller will issue an invoice to the Customer for the Products and Services delivered, the Customer's obligation being to provide all the information necessary to issue the invoice according to the legislation in force.
10. Terms of delivery
- At the request of shop.eurasiaprecept.org, the Customer will provide proof of his identity, if necessary through one or more documents issued by official authorities, and will communicate the Order number assigned by the Seller.
- If the Customer is unable to receive the Order in person, the Order will be left at the specified address only to a person over the age of 18 and only if the Order number is communicated to the Courier.
- No order delivery request will be honored if the Customer does not meet the above conditions.
- The delivery is considered to be fulfilled by shop.eurasiaprecept.org at the moment of handing over the ordered products to the Customer.
- The customer will check if the products are damaged or if there are any shortages, and any problems will be mentioned in writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, so that they can be taken into account.
11. Promotions/special offers
- Discounts offered by shop.eurasiaprecept.org through any promotions/special offers are valid exclusively for the products mentioned on the website unless otherwise specified. Promotional discounts cannot be applied to products in the 'Special Offers' category, but are purchased at the price displayed on the website.
- Discounts can only be used at the time of placing the Order, they cannot be used to reduce the value of the Order after it has been placed.
- The seller unilaterally establishes the regulations of the promotions/special offers that he organizes, these being published exclusively on the website. Promotions are applied to Orders that fully comply with the rules displayed on the website, during the validity period expressly mentioned and within the limit of available stock. The seller does not guarantee the availability of products in stock during the entire promotion period and reserves the right to interrupt the promotion at any time during its duration, without prior notice.
- The seller reserves the right to change any of the conditions established in the respective campaign regulations, during the campaign, for objective reasons, but not before publicly announcing (on the website) about these changes.
- Each card/voucher is identified by a code and has various requirements to be valid and applicable. Please read the information on them carefully so that you can benefit from the discount offered. Cards/vouchers cannot be replaced if they are lost, stolen or destroyed.
12. Campaigns with gift product
- To benefit from the gift product, the total value of the products purchased by the Customer must reach the minimum threshold of 30 Euros (courier fees are included in the services category). If the total value of the products does not reach this threshold, the gift product will not be available.
- Any promotion in which a gift product is offered is limited to 1 GIFT PRODUCT offered during the campaign period per natural or legal person (identified as a client/user), regardless of the number of orders registered by a natural or legal person during the period which campaign is ongoing.
- In the event that there are fraud situations identified, shop.eurasiaprecept.org reserves the right to suspend the accounts thus created and to withdraw the benefits related to ongoing promotions or offers, to cancel orders without notice, notification, other formalities or compensation.
- Likewise, if an Order for which a gift product was offered is rejected or returned in full, the customer is obliged to return the gift product in its original, undamaged and unsealed condition. Full return conditions can be found in point 13.
- BY CHECKING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IMPOSED BY shop.eurasiaprecept.org AND HAVING LEFT HIS PHONE NUMBER ON shop.eurasiaprecept.org, THE CUSTOMER CONSENT TO RECEIVING PROMOTIONAL NOTIFICATIONS VIA SMS.
13. Return policy
- If the ordered product has manufacturing defects (serious physical defects), the Customer can request its replacement or the return of its value within a maximum of 48 hours from the moment he received it.
- The return address for products delivered by courier service is: Republic of Moldova, Or. Chisinau, 62 Alexandru cel Bun str., sc. 4, app. 39, MD-2005
- The Seller will fully refund the amount received from the Buyer except for the delivery (courier service) costs. The seller will make the refund using the same payment method used for the original transaction.
- The customer undertakes to return only those products that are in the same condition in which they were delivered (in the original packaging, with the labels intact, without defects (except for manufacturing defects) and the documents that accompanied it: invoice, receipt/ the check). Products that show physical changes, bumps, scratches, traces of excessive use and/or unauthorized interventions, bent corners, damaged spine, stains on the cover or pages, visible traces such as that the book has been read are not accepted for return.
- The customer undertakes to notify shop.eurasiaprecept.org of his intention to return the purchased products, by e-mail to email@example.com or by phone at the number +373(61)000901 or +373(69)687771 within the maximum period 14 calendar days from receiving the products. Otherwise, shop.eurasiaprecept.org may refuse the package.
- The necessary information to be provided to shop.eurasiaprecept.org for the return of orders placed by courier:
- date of dispatch of the package;
- Order number;
- Name of the returned products;
- In the case of returning the products purchased with a voucher, the discount granted can be deducted from the value of the return.
- In the event that an Order to which a voucher discount has been applied is cancelled, rejected or returned in full, the customer will be refunded the full amount paid and the voucher will lose its validity and cannot be reactivated.
- If an Order to which a voucher discount has been applied, containing several products, is cancelled, rejected or partially returned, the discount granted by applying the voucher cannot be applied to the other products remaining in the Order, if the value of the order does not comply with the conditions of the offer / promotion.
- shop.eurasiaprecept.org will not refund the value allocated from the voucher for canceled, rejected or returned products that are part of an Order with multiple products. The customer will be refunded the amount he paid for the products.
14. Major force
- In the event of the appearance of circumstances independent of the will of the parties (impediments), which and whose consequences could not be prevented, which prevent the full or partial honoring of the obligations by the parties, namely: fire, flood, earthquake, natural calamities, mass disturbances, rebellion, war, military operations of any nature, and other circumstances independent of the will of the parties, the term of execution of the contractual obligations is extended subject to the term of action of these circumstances.
- If the justifying impediment is only temporary, the justification produces effects for the duration of the existence of the impediment, but if this circumstance (justifying impediment) and its consequences will extend for more than one month, each Party has the right to waive the execution his obligations under this Agreement, without claiming damages. If the justifying impediment is permanent, the correlative obligations are extinguished.
- The party, for which it becomes impossible to perform the obligations provided for in this contract, undertakes to notify the opposite party in writing within 5 working days, about the occurrence of the circumstances that prevent the performance of the obligations and their removal.
15. Final provisions
- If any of the above clauses is found to be void or invalid, this fact will not affect the validity of the other clauses.
- The contract will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the law of the Republic of Moldova. Any conflict arising between shop.eurasiaprecept.org and Customers will be resolved amicably. If this is not possible, the first solution is mediation, in accordance with the law, and if this fails, appeals are made to the courts of the Republic of Moldova.